Monday, July 18, 2011

What the point of praying if God is going to do whatever it is that's according to his will?

I have known many faithfull God fearing people who have lost their loved ones including children in some of the most painfull and inconceivably awful ways and feel cheated by God. These people believed that it was God's will that their prayers be answered and their lives be richly blessed though they received the exact opposite of what they prayed for. I was a christian for over 10 years and I did have alot of faith though I cannot recall having a single prayer answered-ever. If God is a God of love then he would make an attempt to reveal it instead of muddling our minds with an endless stream of interpretations and division. I choose to believe in something through experience and not by having a 3rd party try to convince me on the valildity of their beliefs that cannot be backed by any tangible proof or personal testimonies.

No comments:

Post a Comment