Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Does anyone else there was a stricter age limit for this website?

I would agree with you but disagree with one part. If you actually took the time to read the TOS of www.yahoo.com (which I doubt you did and just proceeded to the bottom of the page and clicked I agree) You would see that there is no official age limit. It is recommended that they be over 12 years of age yet however with parental consent they may post. If they have parent approval its ok. But I am tired of know-it-all children who say things like "I have law experience" because they did a debate with their mother and they won. It is stupid and ridiculous but according to the TOS they are fine and in good legal condition. Now what they post is what could get them in trouble. Slander or Drug Reference and but does not limit to impersonation could get them in trouble and suspended.

No comments:

Post a Comment