Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Could I have A.D.D? I'd like to avoid drugs.?

All this is because of your way of thinking, over analyzing yourself, and self centerdness! Your so stuck in your own head with so many negative thoughts, you end up feeling depressed and so on. Medication, therapy, and so on is not the answer! Those things are only for temporary use! Getting a life is the real answer, getting your mind involved with other people, job, career, sports, volunteer work, interests, activities, exercise, hobbies, spirituality, etc! That's exactly what I did and I overcame all that stuff and I had been in 15 hospitals, attempted suicide, was diagnosed clinically depressed, personality disorder, you name it. I had seen like 50 therapists over a 10 year period. Finally when a therapist told me how self centered I was, and self analytical, the light went on. I began to make big changes in my life and get out of myself and got myself a life. Funny how once my life and thoughts changed and I involved myself in many productive things in life and helping other people, I got well!

No comments:

Post a Comment