Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Should I continue taking these laxatives?

My doctor gave me dulcolax and miralax to take daily for two months because I go about two weeks in between bowel movements. I've been taking them since Thursday and I've only had one bowel movement, but I was due for one anyway because it's been almost two weeks. On Friday I had constipation pain so bad I was crying. Then I threw up. I don't know if it was from the pain or the medicine though. But it hurt so so bad. It felt like my intestines were being ripped. Then all of yesterday and today, I haven't had constipation pains, but I could feel my crap inside of me. Like I was full of it. I could feel it in my whole torso up through my stomach, bot just my intestines. Like it just feels packed in. So should I go back to the doctor, or continue taking these laxatives? Would a cleansing diet maybe help?

No comments:

Post a Comment